Merrell Men's Norsehund Omega Mid Waterproof Boots
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
Merrell Men's Norsehund Omega Mid Waterproof Boots Information
Product DescriptionThe Merrell Norsehund Omega Mid Waterproof Boots are this Winters answer to keeping warm feet. Merrell have integrated 200g of their Opti-Warm insulation in this walking boot in order to insulate your feet from the bitter cold. The Norsehunds are waterproof with a full grain leather upper, a toe and heel cap for protection and a solid sole unit for traction on slippery, icy surfaces.
The sole also has an Active Heat insole with a .silver reflective film which reflects the cold from rising up through the boots and keeps the heat generated by your feet in the boots. The result is a comfortable pair of winter boots suitable for winter walks, commutes and hikes.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Full grain leather upper
- Abrasion resistant toe cap and heel
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- 200g Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm in varying conditions
- 300g Merrell Conductor Fleece provides lightweight, versatile heat retention in varying conditions
- EVA removable footbed
- Merrell Active Heat insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- Comfort range -25F/-32C
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Norsehund Sole / Cold Smart Traction
- 5.5 mm sole lug depth
Tech detailsWeight: 539g / 19oz
Merrell Opti-Warmis Merrell's own synthetic insulating material that they use in their cold weather shoes and boots to keep you warm in areas where the cold can effect you most such as around your ankles and toes.