10 Customer Reviews
Mountain Equipment Men's Touchstone Jacket Video
Why Buy From Webtogs?
Mountain Equipment Men's Touchstone Jacket Information
Product DescriptionThe Mountain Equipment Touchstone is an alpine style hooded fleece that pulls together the best thermal and stretch properties available from Polartec into a single technical garment for the outdoors. With a main body and hood of Polartec Thermal Pro the Touchstone jacket has exceptional warmth for weight, whilst Powerstretch insets in the sides and under the arms help flexibility.
With alpine use in mind the two hand warmer pockets sit above the belt level giving easy access with a harness or rucksack, with a further two Napoleon pockets either side of the full length zip and a small ski-pass sized pocket on the left arm. An active cut gives the Touchstone jacket freedom of movement, whilst the overlapping 100 weight Thermal Pro hood and stretch cuffs keep out the drafts on windy belays.
- Polartec Thermal Pro has exceptional warmth for its weight
- Polartec Powerstretch inserts aids fit during dynamic sports
- Polartec 100 Micro hood provides much needed heat protection
- Active cut for total freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Full length centre front zipper
- 2 hand warmer pockets can be accessed even when wearing a harness or carrying a rucksack
- 2 napoleon style chest pockets
- External ski pass pocket on left sleeve
- Ergo formed cuffs with integrated stretch inner
- Adjustable shock cord hem
Tech detailsWeight: 630g / 22oz
Polartec Thermal Prois the most advanced fabric in the Polartec stable, giving exceptional warmth to weight ratios. The velour traps air to retain body heat using high loft fibres, making Thermal Pro ideal for a wide variety of uses from gloves to jackets.
Polartec Power Stretchis one of the most popular multi purpose fabrics on the market. Ideal for close fitting garments the 4-way stretch gives a close fit, with an outer, smooth, surface providing good abrasion resistance whilst keeping the wind at bay.
YKK Zippersare used for their robust and water resistant properties. YKK uses the combination of locking teeth together and a PU coated strip to create a barrier between you and the elements.