Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Synthetic Sleeping Bag Information
0 COMFORT LIMIT:
The Lamina 35 sleeping bag is an excellent choice for damp, cool conditions. Welded layer construction maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compression cycles. This comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with Thermal.Q insulation which is both compressible and durable. The welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. A soft polyester lining wicks away moisture from your body and a lightweight DWR nylon shell repels water.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Full length #8 zip with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zipped pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Insulation Thermal.Q
- Lining: 40D Polyester Taffeta
- Shell: Nylon 40D Micro Ripstop
- Loft: 5 in / 13 cm
- Inside Length:
- Regular 78 in / 198 cm
- Shoulder Girth:
- Regular 62 in / 157 cm
- Foot Girth:
- Regular 38 in / 97 cm
- Hip Girth:
- Regular 58 in / 147 cm
Tech detailsWeight: 1020g / 36oz
Lamina ConstructionMaximising loft is the true measure of synthetic sleeping bag design. Over time, all synthetic bags gradually lose loft due to stuff sack compression and general wear and tear. Designing a synthetic sleeping bag that would retain loft – and warmth – over the long haul became Mountain Hardwear's engineering challenge, and the welded Lamina construction was born.
Rip StopThis is a lightweight nylon fabric with interwoven rip-stop reinforcement threads in a cross hatch pattern. It is woven with a coarse, strong warp and filling yarns at intervals so that tears will not spread. Rip-stop is used in construction of hot air balloons and yacht sails but in this case very effectively on outdoor clothing.
DWRDurable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Why Buy from Webtogs?
Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Synthetic Sleeping Bag Customer Reviews
(5 of 5)
(5 of 5)
Value For Money:
(4 of 5)
(4 of 5)
(5 of 5)
END OF REVIEWS DATA
Other Synthetic Bags Above 0, click to view...