Xsocks Running Short Socks
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
0 Customer Reviews
No reviews yet!
You can be the first to
write a review
Xsocks Running Short Socks Video
Why Buy From Webtogs?
Xsocks Running Short Socks Information
Product DescriptionFor that barefoot feeling
Running causes shock waves to travel through your entire body, causing considerable stress and strain, in particular to the joints and spine. The Anatomically-shaped footbed in the Xsocks Running Short Sock protects and supports your feet even on hard surfaces. The special Achilles Tendon Protector keeps the rim of your shoe at a distance, thus preventing uncomfortable friction and skin abrasions because the sensitive Achilles tendon area is cradled in the hollow created by the protector. The ‘Air’ ventilation system keeps your feet within a comfortable temperature range and decreases the risk of hot, burning feet and blisters.
- Self-adjusting Cuff – adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- AirConditioning Channel – ventilates and dries
- Toe Protector – warms, cushions and protects
- Anatomically shaped footbed – for a precise fit
- Achilles Tendon Protector – reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- X-Cross Bandage – cushions and stabilises the sensitive ankle area without restricting freedom of movement
- Heel Protector – reduces friction and the risk of blistering
- AirFlow Ankle Pads – encourages active air exchange
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System – lateral ventilation under the sole
Tech detailsTECHNICAL COMPOSITION
43 % AirGoTex
27 % Nylon
18 % Mythlan
8 % Robur
4 % Elastane
38 % Cotton
38 % Nylon
18 % Polypropylene
6 % Elastane