Cobalt Blue / White
Please click on a size to view stock information
Xsocks Speed Metal Socks Information
Product DescriptionOriginal XITANIT cools your feet – ideal for hot summer days
These revolutionary Xsocks Speed Metal employ a newly developed yarn: XITANIT. XITANIT’s ability to reflect external heat make these socks feel tangibly cooler to the skin. The result is perceptible, and anyone can at once feel the cooling effect. When exposed to the sun’s rays, the sock is cold inside, warm outside. Furthermore, XITANIT’s high conductibility means that warmth generated by the feet is led away from them. Another decisive factor is that XITANIT quickly and lastingly draws moisture away from the foot. This effect is supported by the AirCool Stripes, the AirFlow AnklePads and the AirConditioning Channels, which ventilate the feet. The result is dry and pleasantly-cool feet, even on hot summer days.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- AirConditioning Channel - Is an air channelling system made of a finely woven knit mesh that continually circulates air and regulates the temperature around the foot. Located along the inside of the foot and extending up from the anatomically shaped footbed, it ensures that every movement of the foot pumps the moist, warm air out of even tight fitting shoes.
- AirFlow AnklePads - Acts like a distance-keeper and supports the air circulation.
- AirCool Stripes - Allow cool, fresh air to circulate along the instep.
- Toe Protector- Warms, cushions and provides all-round padding.
- ToeTip Protector - Absorbs pressure and perfectly hugs the contour of the asymmetric toe area.
- Anatomically shaped footbed - For the right and left foot. The footbed is thicker at the middle of the foot and thinner around the toes and heel. This shape supports the natural rolling movement of the foot.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector - Reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.
- Instep Protector with AirCool Stripes - Reduces the pressure and effectively minimizes the risk of pressure sores and skin abrasions.
- X-Cross Bandage - Cushions and stabilises the sensitive ankle area without restricting freedom of movement.
- Heel Protector - Reduces friction and the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System- Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel.
Tech detailsTECHNICAL COMPOSITION
32 % XITANIT
22 % Nylon
22 % SkinNODOR
21 % Robur
3 % Elastane
54 % Polyester
43 % Nylon
3 % Elastane
Why Buy from Webtogs?
Xsocks Speed Metal Socks Customer Reviews
(5 of 5)
(5 of 5)
Value For Money:
(4 of 5)
END OF REVIEWS DATA
Other Sports Socks, click to view...