Webtogs Help Centre
We’ve worked really hard to provide you with these detailed help and support pages. You should be able to find answers to your questions here. Please use the links on the left to navigate to the relevant page. If, after taking a look at our help pages, you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us.
Having problems logging in to your account?
- Can’t remember your password? No problem, click here and we’ll email you a link to reset it.
- If you no longer have access to the email address you used to create an account with us and you can’t remember your password, you will need to either create a new account, or contact us and we’ll do our best to identify you and sort it out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I’ve placed an order, how do I change the delivery address?
Go to your Account home page, by clicking the ‘My Account’ button, in the top right hand corner of most screens. From here, click on the “Show me my Pending Orders” link. You can then select a different delivery address. For more detailed help on this item, click here.
- How do I return an Item?
We’ve made it as easy as we can to return items to Webtogs, under our ZERO Hassle Returns policy. To return an item, click the “I want to return an item” link, on the Account home page. For more detailed instructions on how to return items, click here.
- I’ve placed an order, how do I cancel it?
If the order has not yet been packed, it will be classed as ‘Pending’. You can remove items from a pending order, or cancel the entire order, from the Pending Orders page. Click the “My Account” button at the top right of the page, and then (once you have logged in), click on the ‘Show me my Pending Orders” link.
- My parcel was delivered, but I was out, what do I do now?
We’re sorry you missed your parcel. We use both Parcel Force and Royal Mail. In both cases, your parcel will be at your local post office. If you need to re-arrange a delivery, please contact us.
- Can you gift wrap my order?
We don’t currently offer a gift wrap service. But it’s something we will provide soon.
- I share my computer with other people, how do I protect my privacy?
It’s easy, simply go to the account home page, by clicking the ‘My Account’ button, on the top right corner of the page. Above the main body of the account page, on the right, you will see a ‘Log Out’ button. Clicking this will log you out of our site and remove the cookie we use to identify you.
If you want some advice on what to buy, check out our gear guides.